Sunday, May 22, 2011

Well I am finally getting around to sharing our National Scrapbooking Day pictures.  What a great time we all had and I think everyone got a bunch of pages done!  I am looking forward to using the Lions building again next year.  We had plenty of room, it was warm, and we had plenty of parking.  That's all a scrapbooker needs, right?


Everyone had their own tables this year.  A full 8' table was nice to be able to spread out on.  These girls are neat compared to me!

My friend Jolene was the lucky girl to win the Close to my Heart National Scrapbooking Day special.  She got hers before we even got a chance to order it.  Congratulations Jolene!!

Each of the guests received the 'HOPE' stamp from CTMH.  This stamp set was designed and sold after the tsunami hit Japan.  All of the proceeds from this stamp set went to help the relief efforts in Japan.  I was glad to be able to support this cause. 


I asked each of my guests to design a card with their new stamp set, and I would include the cards in the box of cards I would be sending to Afghanistan.  

I wish I could remember who made which card!


Every one's card was different and so pretty.

And I loved that everyone tried a different tecnique or product with the stamp set.  It made them all so different.

These girls are so talented!!  Look ate these beautiful cards!  

No comments:

Post a Comment