Sunday, November 13, 2011

Getting Ready!!

What a great weekend.  I have gotten so much done.  I have one Christmas gift finished and another one,  well, don't know if it's a gift or a first draft.  I am going to look at it again tomorrow and decide.  I would post pictures, but they are Christmas gifts silly!! 

We went to Pizza Ranch and celebrated the 5 November birthday's in our family.  Wow!  No wonder I get a bit wired this month.  For my mom's birthday, we go to the craft bazaars the first weekend of the month.  We have been doing that for years.  I love it, but I do find myself spending less and less every year.  I don't know if it's because I am doing so much of my own crafting, or because I want to get stuff out of my house, not in to it!! ha ha

I did become aware of the fact that I haven't posted any pictures of the clear Christmas cards we made for National Card Making day on October 1st.  So, without further adue .... our cards:

It was interesting to work with the added dimension of layering inside and outside the cards.  I think the one with the deer is my favorite. 
Sorry about the glare. 

We made 4 circle cards and 4 rectangular cards.  This was a great class. 

And now, I am off to finish up the Wonderland cards we will be making in club this month.  The page is adorable - I am sure I am going to LOVE the cards.

See you soon. c

No comments:

Post a Comment