Monday, July 3, 2017

Here'e the reality

So, here is the reality.
#1
 I have bad days.  I don't feel great , I don't get much sleep, I have a headache, and I just want to stay in a dark room and not deal with anybody.  But guess what, LIFE GOES ON! 

 #2
If you ask your family to take pictures  to make sure that YOU will be in your scrapbooks, THEY WILL.  It doesn't matter what you look like, if your hair is done, or if you have make up on. 

#3
I AM going to scrap this HORRIBLE picture if me.  It is a reminder of a lovely evening where I had all my boys, my grandchildren, and my sis.  I had them all over for dinner.  I didn't feel great, but we had a wonderful time.  


#4
I NEVER get pictures of these two.  When my hands were full, I asked other two people in the room with their phones out to take a picture.  THEY DID.  OK, the picture is cheesy.  But, I now have a picture of these two at this moment in their lives.  I will put this in each of their albums so they will remember this evening.  


My children's scrapbooks have VERY FEW pictures of me in them.  I was there, I swear, but I was behind the camera, ALWAYS!  It's like I don't exist.  I don't want to be nonexistent any more. I am changing that for my grandchildren's books.

My point, (shoot, my teacher voice is out again, isn't it?) ....
Well, my point(s) are:
Ask for pictures of what you want.  Don't worry about how you look, it's about the memory.  

OK, time to start Monday.
C

1 comment:

  1. yes, yes, yes!!! I take lots of selfies of my friends and I for this reason!

    ReplyDelete