Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Touching base


So, today is the last day before I have surgery.  I am finishing up one more day of work and some scrapping and personal things around the house.  

I have big plans for what I plan to do with my 3 months off, but honestly, I am not sure what I am going to actually be capable of doing.  I'm kind of freaking out a little this morning.  I'm not even sure I can drink coffee left handed.  I don't think I can butter bread left handed!!  Not that I'll starve to death very fast, but, REALLY!!  I am so NOT left handed!!  

So, today, grocery store, change sheets on bed, pay some bills, get my CTMH order in, and try not to have a melt down thinking about surgery tomorrow.  I will be glad when I am into the recovery.  But today, I'm a little nervous.  

I imagine while I am off you will hear from me often.  I think I will be able to type better than I will be able to do any other form of communication. And I may need a place to feel in touch with my friends, I hope you will be here!!  


See you on the other side ...
C

No comments:

Post a Comment