Monday, April 26, 2010

April BoM challenge

Well, I am sure that this is not the kind of picture you expected to see when you came to check on the BoM challenge for April. Yes, I know it is very, very late and I am sorry. Life did take over this month and I have not stayed on task. Time to get back on that horse and get things done.

So, back to the picture. As you know I was (am) trying to do a 365 album this year. That got sidetracked too. I am picking up and starting where I am though, because I still think it's a great idea and I love Flylady's credo of not beating yourself up when you slip. So ... the pictures! These are the 2 desserts I made for Easter dinner. Seems like ages ago. This first one was the one I was so excited about. It was sherbet and a cream cheese mixture. It was supposed to be so pretty and layered and FROZEN. Well, it... ummmm.... tasted good. I was very disappointed that it didn't freeze in the 3 hours the recipe called for.
This recipe is a 'Southern Peach Cobbler' from a recipe book/swap my sister in law was in and she made a book for me too! I love it. And the cobbler was EASY and GOOD. OK, 1 out of 2 isn't bad. Easter was wonderful for our family, we all got together and shared some laughs and generally bonded. We don't ALL get together very often so when we do it is a real blessed time. So, now I am sure, you are wondering about the BoM challenge.
This month, I am only giving you a word. FAITH You can do a layout about what you believe, or where it came from. What it means to you or what you have faith in. Sometimes it is something as simple as having faith that a recipe you want to try will be good enough to serve your family. I'll write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment