Thursday, February 17, 2011

February Challenges!

Ha!  You thought I would forget to put them up this month didn't you?  Well, I have them ready, and I hope you are ready to play along.  This month let's make some pages!

1. BoM  -  My Every Day Life (a day in my life...something along this line)
2. Card  -  Wishes pg. 53, On the Edge
3. Layout  -  Reflections pg. 53, Main Frame Quarter Circle,
4. Product  -  Ink, paper, B&T, kits  (this month is a gimme!)
5. Color  -  smoothie, cotton candy, cranberry, holiday red, tulip (the reds, use 1, some or all of them)
6. technique  -  make your own B&T paper (random stamping or striping)

OK, see what appeals to you.  I am planning on using some of these to finish up the baby album on my desk.  What are you gonna do?


Here are a couple entrants from last month!  Don't they look great?   Why don't you come out and play with us too?  See you soon, connie

No comments:

Post a Comment