Sunday, January 27, 2013

January Insanity!

What a crazy month!  I can't believe it's almost over already, and yet, I am not sad to be moving on to spring.  I have been in the throws of planning for the new year, trying to start my taxes so they aren't such a last minute thing this year (my tax man will be proud!) and trying to teach more classes and get ready for the retreat.  No wonder I feel like I need a day off.

Today I am going to play with a bunch of my friends and make the Whooo's Your Valentine Workshop from Close to my Heart.  It is such a cute kit and is still available for a few more days.  These little treat boxes are SO CUTE!  I can't wait to share them with the girls at work.  My kiddos aren't home to enjoy them anymore, but can you imagine giving these to your kiddos and their friends?  They would flip!

I am also in the process of trying to update my BLOG.  I have discovered that I have a lot to learn!  I want to add a calendar, so everyone can see the classes I am teaching , where, when and who my hostesses are. I am hoping to add a rummage sale page.  I am cleaning out my scrap room and have a TON of used stamps that are so pretty, and good, but I just can't keep everything.  (Or so my mother tells me!)

So, look for these improvements in the near future!  Oh!  I have also figured out how to blog on the go, so maybe you will hear from me more often and I will get more current pictures up here.

For today, I have got to go play now .... Look for pictures from the CLEMENTINE paper pack soon!
Connie

PS don't forget to let me know you were here!  leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment