Monday, February 4, 2013

My Family

I was going to try and post some artwork today, but honestly, I am getting ready for our Spring Retreat, and My scrap room is a mess. I don't think I can FIND any artwork!  So, I thought I would share the reason that I scrap with you.  I have 2 amazing sons and a bonus child.  They are all in their twenties now, but, I am sooo not caught up on pictures!  ha ha   I will be scrapping forever just to get to now I think!

OK, it's not that bad, but I am pretty behind.  I have several albums for both of my son's, and I am in great hopes of getting pictures of Tori as a child with his real mom and dad and making an album for him.  I have his "adult" albums started.  I am a master thief and steal pictures off FACE BOOK all the time. If it weren't for FB I wouldn't have pictures of the boys AT ALL for the last 3 years.  Some of you understand that now, and some of you will find out.  I do love FB though!  

So anyway, these are my boys at Christmas this year.  They are wonderful young men and I am so proud of them!  Tori, Will, and James.  We got to have them all home for the holidays this year and hope to be blessed with that in the future. 

This is why I do what I do.  In February, I sometimes need a reminder as the weather gets me down.  Scrapping those faces does help! 

So, that's my share for today.  Have an AMAZING week.  C

No comments:

Post a Comment