Saturday, June 29, 2013

Spring was here!

Spring was here!  I remember it.  That was when life went from crazy to insane and as usual, the blog posts got put on hold.  I will try to get better about posting more often.  I take pictures - almost every day that I can post.  I create something almost every week that I would like to share.  I just don't have a marked tome to sit down and share with you all.

My Dear Husband is about to start a new job though, and we will have a huge schedule adjustment (said with a British accent to entertain myself - ha ha ) I will once again try to schedule a regular blogging time.  In the mean time, I would like to share some pages I made for a young friend of mine.  Her mother has been my friend since I was in high school, and Melissa just made her a grandmother.  It is so fun to be around all these babies again.  It has been 20 years!

So, I had to give her a baby album for a shower gift - right??  And I saw this really cute idea on Pintrest.  Aaaand, I have all this pink paper floating around my scrap room.  So..... this is what I ended up with.




Isn't this Subway influence cool?  I love this look and hope to do some home decor with this influence.  


I put together a very basic book, so I wanted to have some pretty basic themes going through the book.  Keeping, of course, with a pink paper through out the whole book. 


OK, so not all the pages have a pink theme!  ha ha 
This paper is OCEAN, a retired CTMH color that I LOVE and so I have quite a supply of it. 
Knowing that I really need to downsize my scrapping room so I can be more productive, I did breakout some of the papers I was hoarding and used them.



I loved this LUCY paper pack from last year, and thought it would be the perfect place to show off those doting grandparents!  The little yellow sticky notes are so Melissa knows where to journal. 


I had a page pre-made from CLUB a few years ago, and decided it would be perfect for the shower pictures!  All I did was make another 2 page spread to go with it.  I'm sure there are at least 4 pages worth of pictures of people holding Melissa's beautiful baby girl!  

So, that was the way last week - no, 2 weeks ago - went.  I will catch you all up on this week later.  For now, my oldest son is in town and he's gonna put brakes on his mama's car, so I've got to go.  

I'll talk to you all soon!  C


No comments:

Post a Comment