Sunday, October 19, 2014

Halloween' s a comin'


So, I got up early thisorning and decided to make up a  Halloween card kit I got from my friend Sharon. 5 adorable cards that went together so quick! I'm looking forward to getting them mailed out to the little people I'm our family. 


I started this post a couple weeks ago and didn't get it up!  Since then, I have hosted my annual Fall retreat at Storm Mountain Retreat Center in South Dakota.  What an amazing time we had!  I am Blessed to have such fun and loving scrapping friends.  I think we had the nicest weather we have ever had up there, too warn for a fire, but great for sitting on the deck and taking short walks.  





I have made so many Halloween cards this year I have them coming out of my ears~!  I am planning on doing some mailing next week and hope that my family enjoys them.  Now it's off to making Thanksgiving and Christmas cards.  

See you soon!   Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment