Friday, February 12, 2010



I hope everyone is having fun playing with the challenges I've given you. We are into a new month, and that means new challenges, but first I thought I would share with you a card I made for some customers at my day job who have birthdays this month. I wish I was getting points for this one, but I don't think I do. ;-) I am still using REALLY OLD CTMH B&T papers up. I have so much that I purchased early in my consultant days. This is a polka dotted OCEAN paper. I will be glad when I have used up all of the old papers. Not that they aren't great, but I promised myself 'no new papers other than club until some of the old is gone.' Bummer! ha ha
*
*
Reminder: Rapid City Club is meeting on February 21. Afternoon club starts at 1:00 and evening club starts at 5:30. I hope these times are working well for everyone. They seem to be working for me. We can always tweek them if we need to.
Sturgis Club is meeting at 6:30 on Feb. 24.
*
*
*
Rapid Hearts donated 26 cards to the KSLT card drive for the elderly this month. If you know of a cause that our group can help, please let me know. I love that we can contribute to the community.
*
*
*
The Heart of the Hills Winter Retreat has 16 people registered and planning to attend. I am so excited. With a 20 person cap and this only being my second year, I am thrilled to see how it has grown. I hope all of you will look at FEB 2011 and see which weekend will work for you. We will be discussing this at club so I can reserve our spot before we leave that weekend!! Let's have a full house next year!
*
*
*
Book of Me - the challenge this month is to do a page about people you care about. Not family, not husbands or kids. Who is your friend or friends. How did they come into your life. What do they bring to the table that keeps them in your life. Do you have a funny story about them? Why are they so special to you?
How about we use BLUE on this page , throw in some hidden journaling for 2 bonus points!
That is the newest information for February! I hope you all have fun thinking about your friends. (give them a call, let them know how much you love them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment