Monday, February 22, 2010

March Workshop Club Information

In March we get to make these beautiful pages and cards from the Veranda papers offered by Close to my Heart. I am so excited to do such an elegant layout and fun springy cards. Along with the basic things that we talked about needing for the class at our February meeting, we will also need a few other things. So I am posting them here so you can be prepared and call me if you need to.
The first thing I found that we will want is the StazOn Brown ink pad. I've been looking for an excuse to purchase this, so I will provide one. The other inks are : Creme Brulee, Garden Green, and Tulip. You will want to bring your edge distresser! It's either that or use scissors - ick! The pictures needed for the layout are 7X5, and 3) 3 1/2 X 3. We will also be using the chocolate alphabet E1010 to do our title. If you have any of these supplies, bring them along, if not, you know I'll share! The cards are so cool! I can see that we are going to be using some fun new techniques to dress them up and I think you will be blown away by how pretty these are in person. The metal embellishments really add so much to the cards! I can't wait to do these.

And, don't forget to plan for the Stamp of the Month in March. This awesome sentiment stamp set that is so versatile with a very funky font (I love fonts!) This one was used the day - no kidding- the day I took it out of the box in January. I love new toys! This is the information to get you ready for March. Rapid City meets on the 21st, and Sturgis meets on the 24th.
If you are not a member of my Workshop Club, and would like to join us, please feel free to contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment