Sunday, September 29, 2013

Getting ready

So, it's Sunday morning and I thought I would give you a glimpse into my day.  I slept in, I LOVE Sundays for that!!  Woke up knowing that I was making waffles for breakfast and got moving!  Started dish water
(didn't get dishes done last night because I want to Les Miserables with my sis!) and heated up the waffle iron.  Before I got to far into my multitasking, I had sliced my thumb open and gone through 2 sets of band-aides.  Not a great way to start the day, but I must persevere!  I have much to accomplish!  Look at these Boxes!!
These are only 2 of the 4 that I need to get packaged out for the girls going to the retreat this weekend!  Many many fun things in here!!  Can 't wait for you all to get to Storm Mountain!
The only side effect of boxes is those darn pillows!  I have bags and bags of them.  Usually, I donate my bags and boxes to the Black Hills Area Decorative Artists.  They use them to ship memory boxes to hospitals all over the world.  It is such a great program.  If you don't know what the memory box program is, please go check it out here!  (oooh!  I've never added a link like that before!  That was fun!)

So, right now, I have this one bag of pillows, but I'm sure by Wednesday I will have at least one more.  I'm so glad they get recycled.  And, hopefully by the end of today, I will be able to find my living room again!  ;)
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment