Saturday, September 21, 2013

Welcome to STUDIO J

So Excited to share some STUDIO J pages with you today.  These are the first ones I have created and I am THRILLED!  I am a total paper scrapper, but it was fun to step out of my box and these came together SO QUICKLY!

I created a St. Patrick's Day layout first.  I had to do it twice, because I learned how to change the papers, and I really was unhappy with one of the B&T papers I had used.  Once I figured out how to do that, I was thrilled with the layout, but I don't have permission to share the people's pictures, so, I will just keep that one private.  
I think I only spend a couple hours on ALL FOUR of these layouts.  I am thrilled to have the pages done for my bonus child, Tori.  I have a book started for him, but get so few pictures.  I think these are almost all of the pictures I have for 2013. That's OK, he's a grown up, but I still want him to have a book.  

I LOVE the details on these pages.  It is so fun to play with the elements and know that you aren't committed until you say "order these pages"  You can change and change and change everything until you are completely happy - or crazy and have to step away.  Either way, you have pages created!

Buttons, Brads, Bingo cards under pictures, and stickers.  What more could a girl want?

And access to a bunch of old AND NEW papers through STUDIO J.  

Won't you come play with me??  c



No comments:

Post a Comment