Friday, January 10, 2014

The gift of a December Daily

I have a friend who is as fascinated with the concept of the DECEMBER DAILY album as I am.  OK, maybe not as much as me, but she wanted to give it a try this year too.  I knew she has other things going in her life and she wouldn't have one in time to do the 'plan' this year. So, I made her one as a Christmas gift and made sure she had it Dec. 1.  I have no idea if she has it done or not, but it turned out so cute, I wanted to share it with you.

 OK, so all these pictures appear upright in my file folders and I can't figure out how to get them upright here.  I'm sorry!  Stand on your head, get a crimp in your neck - oh I mean DON'T do those things, but check out this cute album.  I used the SPARKLE AND SHINE paper by CTMH and and 8X8 album.  I wanted it to be SIMPLE!  I think that is the concept of a December Daily. 



 I thought one picture per page or day would keep things easy. 

 I cut all the numbers from the ART PHILOSOPHY Cricut cartridge. 

Each page has a little journalling block that is embellished just a bit!

 I ALWAYS take pictures with my cell phone upside down.  It must be more comfortable to keep my thumb out of the picture that way!  ha ha 

 Are you standing on your head yet?

 Hmm ... I thought these were in order. ??




 I love zip strips!  They make a page look 'done up' with so little effort. 


  I used the embellishment pack for the SPARKLE AND SHINE paper too!


 I'm getting kinda dizzy!





 I added some wood veneer tree embellishments through out the album.  I love these things!






 In case you can't tell, I made a few pages for Christmas Eve and Christmas day.  I think they deserve some extra pictures.  My favorite holiday of the year!  I gave my friend a baggie of short banners she could add to her pictures to embellish them if she needed them.  I love how this turned out and may be doing this for myself next year!  

Yes, I did do a Dec. Daily album.  I will be finishing it up this weekend and will post pictures of mine sometime next week.  

In the meantime, spend some time in your happy crafty space! 
Connie







No comments:

Post a Comment