Wednesday, January 8, 2014


Well, it has been a long time since I have been here.  I'm sure your holidays were crazy too!  Mine involved not only the holiday planning, shopping, wrapping, cooking and working, I had kids moving in and out of my house!  Total chaos!  I couldn't wrap my head around anything last month.  My oldest and his girlfriend moved out on the 1st of January.  My tree came down today, and I think I may be getting back into the crazy routine that is my life. 

I thought I should start by telling you that our new catalog is in my hot little hands! 
It is AMAZING!!
I can't wait to share it with you all!  It goes live (active) February 1.  If you want one and you don't have one - call me!  I can hook you up!  

January is NATIONAL PAPER CRAFTING MONTH!  
Close to My Heart always offers a wonderful special, and this year is no exception!  
Cloud Nine card kit is full of fun stamps, colors, and new products to play with.  you can make 10 fabulous cards and check out 6 of our brand new products for only $15!  Ask me how! 


OK, that is all I am going to do tonight.  But, I have many things to share this month, so you will hear from me again soon!  

Hang out in your happy place!  C

No comments:

Post a Comment