Thursday, May 16, 2019

Wednesday Week in the Life


So this is Wednesday.  I love Wednesday mornings!  They are my one morning off lately.  I can take my time waking up.  Have several cups of coffee, and spend more time on the computer researching the things that aren't "important right now"  This is the morning I tend to watch scrapbooking and photography 'guru' videos and absorb some of their creativity.  


This particular Wednesday involved a trip to the bank before work.  I continue to struggle with keeping my finances at an even keel so I can live the way I choose to live.  I am diligent for a long time and then have a 'lapse' and let things slide for awhile. Hence, the CYOA trip to the bank before work.  Just keepin' it real here! 


I tend to become more aware of my surroundings this week as I look for the things I want to document.  I realized today that I always notice the flag outside my work when I am coming and going.  It makes me sad how torn and tattered it gets.  And, I find myself trying to remember my flag etiquette from Boy Scouts.  Today, this tattered old boy was out in the rain and fog.  


I came home to a CTMH package!! I do this 1-3 times a month and it always makes my day brighter. Today it was a package replacing some damaged papers I received in one of my orders.  I love being a part of a company that ALWAYS takes care of it's customers.  


I love finding FREE workshops on line.  This is one put on for momtographers by an amazing photographer and life coach.  A lot of it doesn't pertain to me, but she offered several things that I can apply to my life to get me out shooting again.  I don't take enough time for the things I love.  I let my 'obligations' rule my life too much.  Time to re-think some things. 



The flowers I got from the kids for my birthday are still going strong.  It probably helps that I am remembering to add water to them every day.  I do manage to do some things in the morning before my coffee.  LOL


I couldn't do a week in my life without giving a shout out to this guy!!  My back scratcher.  This time of year ... don't ask me why... my back itches ALL  THE   TIME!!  I'm surprised I haven't worn this poor thing out, or drawn blood on my back!  I am so glad that sis reminded me these existed!  Definitely makes my life more comfortable.


So, that is part of my WITL for Wednesday.  It will be fun to get these all on pages and in a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment