Monday, October 11, 2010

My Busy Life!

Well, this  how I have been spending all my free time this week.  My son's good friend is getting married next month and I have been asked to make the invitations.  100!  and I need to have them done by Wed. so the lovely bride can get them in the mail.  I am about 1/2 way through, and I will be so glad when they are done!

In the meantime, I thought I would start showing you some of the layouts that I did that earned ribbons at the fair.  This one is of my oldest son and his friends at the pool hall!  I had a really hard time coming up with a page for 'sports' since my boys are older and don't play ball any more.

A red ribbon.  I can't complain about that.  Maybe you can enter a layout in your states fair next year.  What sports layout do you have?  Won't you share with me?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pool layout! You are very creative Connie! Thank you for taking the time to share your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete