Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ssshhhhh! Don't tell


  OK, I have to share the fun project I did at the retreat this weekend.  I have wanted to do one of these books forever, but they scared the crud out of me.  They are so chunky and have so many layers of creativity.  Well, I just didn't know if I was up to the task.  But, I have been watching some very creative artists make these on another blog for months and .....  well, it was time to jump in. 

I spent all day Saturday working on this one album, but this weekend wasn't about getting things done, like last year, it was about tapping into that creative person I know lives inside me. 

This album is for the couple that I am making the invitations for.  It matches their wedding colors and is very feminine and blingy like the bride.  I know that the groom loves the scrapbooking I do, because he is all over in my son's albums and is very tickled with that thought. I know that they will love this forever and I can't wait to get pictures in it after the wedding.


Front Cover


The "book" on the left page opens up for 5 pictures inside.



A picture or pictures can be tucked under the flourish on the right page.


All the tags are glimmer misted.  This stuff is great!




Another book that opens up to hold 5 pictures.



1 comment:

  1. This album is so adorable. You shouldn't be scared anymore, because you did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete