Saturday, October 22, 2011

Canyon Ride!

This summer we went on a Canyon Ride with a small group of HOG members and had a great time.  The significant thing about this ride, to me, was that we spent most of it in the FOG praying that it wouldn't rain.  It was a cool ride, not cold though, and we never did get wet.  I think we were just ahead of the rain before we stopped and ate and just behind the rain after lunch. 

I finally got the picture scrapped a couple weeks ago, and now I want to share them with you. 


I wanted to do a 2 page spread and use up some of my older CTMH paper.  (that would be my goal this year, use things up!)

 This is the Back Country Paper Collection from about 3 years ago.  It was originally used to do camping pages    and used the New England Ivy paper for accent.  I think using the Heavenly Blue paper as accent on these pages really adds some 'pop'.

Because of all the rain we had this spring, in June when these pictures were taken the falls were just CRAZY fast.  I don't think I have ever seen water flow like that through the canyon.

Hope you like my share this week.   ;)  connie

No comments:

Post a Comment