Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Great Weekend

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I know I did.  This was the weekend that I normally go to my Fall retreat.  A 3 day event held by another Scrapbooker and I get tons done.  Well, with my broken wrist issue, finances just didn't allow that this year.  I did stop by and say "Hi" to everyone, but didn't stay.  Instead, I got to play with my sister for 4 days.  It was great!

She still worked every day, so we started about 1 every afternoon, and organized, and purged and scrapped and made cards for 4 days!!  It was so nice to spend some quality - relaxing time with her and still get something done.  I think we are going to try to do it at least once a month.  Won't that be great!

Today, I am working on the Dreamin' workshop that I will be presenting this weekend in Rapid City and next week in Sturgis.  This is the YUMMIEST paper!!  I wish I had more fall pictures!  I have been terrible about getting my camera out and taking pictures.  (Oh shoot!  Another goal to reach this year!  :(  )  Any way, I hope you had a great weekend and enjoy this peek at the upcoming workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment