Sunday, October 2, 2011

WINGS Calendar Class

Last week, I taught the calendar class again, only this time we used the WINGS paper pack from CTMH.  I love this paper!!  I was so sorry that it was one of the ones that retired.  I did stock up a little (**blush**)  I couldn't help myself!  And making these beautiful calendars just confirmed my belief that CTMH makes some of the prettiest papers around, AND they are right on track with paper crafting trends (maybe even a bit ahead!)

So, enough jibber jabber! On to the pictures .... these are my calendars. I may add a bit more bling when I get the pictures on. I am giving these as gifts this year for Christmas (sorry to ruin the surprise for those of you on my list.)

 The first page is the cover of course, but the rest are the months, in order.
 The punched butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch, but I can do a really pretty butterfly with my new Art Philosophy Cartridge and my Cricut too !
 And, of course, one picture has to be sideways!  Ha, I have you twisting your head around on this lovely Sunday afternoon!  ;-)
And now hubby and I are off the take a motorcycle ride through Spearfish Canyon.  The colors are PERFECT this weekend, and I want to see the leaves before the wind blows them all off.  We haven't seen leaves in several years because of the wind beating us to them.  Today, 90*, 3 motorcycles, 4 friends, and all afternoon to ride.  A great way to end the weekend. Hope you have a plan too!  c

1 comment:

  1. Love the calendar. can't wait to do mine. I like the wings paper also,

    ReplyDelete