Tuesday, March 16, 2010

April Club Preview - YOU ROCK


*


OK, this is the list of supplies we will be using in the April Club workshop. The main purpose of posting here is so my club members know what supplies we are using in case they choose to order them at the March Club gathering this weekend.


If you are interested in joining my Monthly Workshop Club, or just joining us for this workshop, please contact me at twocut@rap.midco.net.


Supplies needed for YOU ROCK Workshop:
E1002 Rustic Alphabet
Goldrush Ink pad
Outdoor Denim Ink pad
Sunflower Ink pad
Mini Medley Accents Outdoor Denim collection
Top Coats "Rockin"
Bitty Sparkles
White Hemp
Edge distresser
Peircing tool kit
sponge
Photo sizes reccomended are : 2) horiz. 4X6, 2) 4X4 (1 will be cut down the middle), 1) 3 1/2 X 3 1/2.

This is such a fun workshop! you are going to LOVE it!

On a side note, I just remembered that I can title each post to make them easier for you to find in the future. I will try to remember to do that. If you catch that I forgot, LMK and I will reward your effort. I can come in at a later date and title them. thanks, connie



No comments:

Post a Comment