Sunday, March 28, 2010

Retreat Summary

After working on my niece's baby book all day today, I am ready to get some work done. I know, I should to that first, but Constance really likes to play first. Some weekends I just have to let her win.

I am finally going to get all the information on the retreat out for everyone to cheer over!

We made .........486 scrapbook pages! WOW! Can you say 'impressive'

We made ...... 104 cards .....again....WOW!

We made 4 trips to the main lodge for meals.

We had 2 cars go in the ditch

One of us walked almost 2 miles! ha ha Guess who?

We threw away 3 bags of trash at the end of the weekend.

No one got lost this year!

We had one BIG WIZ of the Crop! Kathy!

And Tara was the last one to finish a layout!

We watched 6 (?) movies.


I love being able to show you the beautiful building that we got to stay in. There were 16 of us, and of course, I was one of the last ones to leave and the first one to get there.

We had all the tools a girl could ask for. I think we had 3 big kicks, 5 cricuts, a sewing machine, 2 or 3 cuttlebugs, a gypsy, punches I've never even dreamed of and lots of paper and sharing of ideas all weekend long.
And a girl can't scrap without some sustenance! We had to have snacks all weekend! No one went hungry!


Everyone got a ton of things done and lots of giggling and chatting happened all weekend. Especially when Denise's banana was discovered!

Sometimes we worked late into the night and sometimes we were up at the wee hours of the morning. Some of us lucky people saw both parts of the day. I have to admit, I was exhausted when I got home and happy to have Gary taking care of things for the rest of the night.






No comments:

Post a Comment