Saturday, March 20, 2010

March Layout challenge

Good evening everyone! I am going to get the blog updated before I run off to bunco and then settle in for an evening of card making. I am getting the last minute preparation done for club and catching up on some birthday cards this week.

I would like to share pictures of challenges from another participant this week. Kathy D from Sturgis has made several of the cards and pages and was nice enough to allow me to share them with you. This first page is about some special friends in Kathy's life, the February Bom challenge.
This page is Kathy's 10 challenge. She has made 10 new years resolutions. I think I will have to see how those are coming this month. LOL
And, finally, Kathy's valentine's cards that are pink and red with no hearts. I love these! I would never have thought to use our stamps this way. Way to go Kathy, I have points tallying for some prizes at the end of the year!








*
*
*
Well, last challenge of the month is the layout challenge and I know you are all waiting with baited breath! This week, let's create a page with the Fiesta layout from page 60 in the Imagine book. If you are a card maker, use the design from either page and create a card with that layout. Another example of this layout can be found in our current catalog on page 59. Of course, we need to shake it up a bit, and I am working with the veranda papers right now, so Let's use that color combination. Garden Green, Creme Brulee, brown, and tulip. It really is such a soothing palate! Let's create our page or card around a quote also. Any quote, maybe your favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment