Sunday, March 14, 2010



Well, because I still haven't figured out the blog thing completely yet, you get to see your card challenge first! I challenge you .... to make an easter (or spring) card using the 'First Impression' card design in the 'Originals' card book by CTMH. It is on page 11. Here is mine. I managed to use some of the Caboodle paper that I have left from last month's club (why don't you atleast use these colors!) and I got some of the bling from an old hostess gift on there too. I love these little bunny stamps from the Bunny Love B1324 set. This one sleeping in the egg is just sweet! Have fun with this challenge, and don't forget to send me a picture of your final creation!
Another week has passed and caught me on the weekend trying to catch up. I have had the great joy of working on my taxes this week. A job that reminds me every year that I really need to be better about paperwork. I dread doing the 'catch up' in Feb and March that I always end up doing. This year will be different (she says with determination!)


I have had the great fun of spending time with my sister, which doesn't happen nearly enough. We get very creative when we are together and she tends to get the juices flowing for me. My muse (ha ha ) She and I are planning on learning some beading in the next month or so. A talent I hope to showcase on some mini albums I am planning.


I am getting pumped up for the club meetings next week! We are working with some be-e-e-eutiful papers and I think the layout I am planning will be stunning! I am going to show off my great niece! I am going to use pictures her mommy posted on FB, and the layout will go in her album when I am done. Prepare to be amazed!! ;-) I will post them here too, so everyone will get to see her gorgeousness!


I received some challenge entries this week from Denise K. Her first one is the BoM challenge for Feb. A page about friends/people she cares about in her life. She used some blue on her page and LOOK AT THE DIMENSIONALS! Go Denise!


This layout is the childhood memory layout. Also for her BoM, I really like that she kept it so clean and simple, shifting the focus to the photo and the journaling.

And, finally, she did that card challenge for EARLY February, and went to the website I reccommended and did the 'joy fold' card. this is so blingy and fun! I love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment